When it comes to property investing everyone has an opinion and everyone professes to be an ‘expert’. We’ve all read about the person that buys a run-down house, renovates it and makes a fortune.
Investing in real estate, like any other profession, has a set of basic principles that need to be followed, each and every time to make sure the property and structures (finance, tax deductions, and cash flow) are affordable and fulfil your goals and dreams.
At Real Estate Investor™ each of our members’ needs are different, therefore we offer a simple and structured education process as part of our 7 Step Investor Program. We encourage our Members to take a proactive approach to their investing by providing on-going support, property updates, workshops, education tools and resources.
7 Step Investor Program
There’s no secret formula to our members’ success, just 7 proven steps to take you all the way up the property ladder to true financial freedom.
STEP 1: Discuss
- Initial phone call to learn about investing in property and how Real Estate Investor provides investors with a simple way to invest in property.
- Discuss our approach, types of property and the importance of research and affordability.
STEP 2: Meet
- Provide a financial health check on your current loans (if any) to see if there are savings to be had (by broker) to help you own your home faster.
- Discuss loan options and accessing equity.
- Discuss protection strategies.
- Present a strategy to help you reach your goals.
STEP 3: Review Your Strategy Plan
- Provide details of our 32 point research and identify suitable properties for your specific requirements.
- Property Investment Analysis (PIA) of suitable properties.
- Shortlisting suitable properties using our unique tools.
STEP 4: Property Selection
- Your selection of property and expression of interest.
- Conveyancing support.
- Finalising finance with the lender of your choice.
STEP 5: Complete the Finance
- We recommend new properties for depreciation, low maintenance and the highest possible returns.
- Project management of the construction stages
- Progress reports and photos at each stage
STEP 6: Settle Your Property Purchase
- Depreciation report to help you maximise all available tax deductions.
- Finding quality tenants.
- Quality inspection.
- Handover / settlement.
STEP 7: Platinum Client Program
- Completion of ATO 1515 tax variations.
- 90 day post settlement review.
- Ongoing support.
- 12 month review of plan and approach.